Friday, March 26, 2010

A TALE OF THREE PARTIES....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LAYLA, MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU.
I did not realize until a few minutes ago as I was choosing the photos to upload that Layla had 3 birthday "parties'.  On the actual day of her birthday which happened to be a friday-right after school she was taken by her Auntie Ruby to eat.  She came home to family (my mom, my sister and ADDIE), presents, and a strawberry cake.  I had so many plans for her that day-but I didn't get to them-surprise surprise if you know me!!  lol.



Layla Nicole is 7 years old.  I can hardly believe it.  A week after Layla was born Mike and I had a conversation about how hard it was to believe that someday she would be 7 years old.  All too soon-here she is-seven and growing. 


I can't think of a time she wasn't such a picture ham.  Layla the diva....



The next evening we went to a Sweet 15 Party for Layla's cousin.  She got to choose the dress she was going to wear and decided to wear her brand new tiara with it.  Her Grandma Romo bought her a cake and we sang happy birthday to her there also.....lol.
Layla had so much fun-she danced so much....she gets her moves from me...



Caleb followed in her lead...what can I say-the groove runs in the blood!


Sai danced with a 15 year old princess named Amy...what a little heart breaker!





We had decided to have a birthday party for Layla, but due to rain, mud, and cold weather we had to cancel the shindig.  We still had family come for the cupcakes and birthday song....besides-Layla was having a sleepover later that night....yes, another party!!!!



Caleb and Grandma Sally.



Now for the sleepover Layla invited a her cousing Addison, a friend from school, a friend from Tball, a friend from when she was younger, and her BF Charly.  ;0)  The girls had a blast-but I have to say....Piper stole the show!!!  Just look at the pictures-can you tell who she is????  Before everyone left they were gushing about how adorable Piper was-even Mike!!!  We love you Piper!!!! 

side note:  Notice the totally adorable tutus that my amazing BF Renee showed us how to make.  What would I have done without you there Ren????  i wish i could zap you here...often!!



REN-i LOVE THIS PIC OF PIPER AND LAYLA!!


The mamcita linda...baby princess...nanacita Addison.



Girls Just Want To Have Fun...and Pipers gonna show them how!!!




AND A LATE NIGHT SURPRISE......
My sister Emerald Irene Villarreal is engaged.  My babysister...all growed up.  :) 
CONGRATS EMMY and CISCO!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment