Friday, March 26, 2010

Something in the wind this way blows....

Layla is seven....im 28-soon to be 29.  Isaiah is 5, Caleb will be 2 in June.  That is a lot of time-of which i have no idea how i have spent it.  Today is Friday...Tomorrow Saturday.  We have a crazy schedule, we have a crazy house.  lol.  I have the incredible blessing of knowing my husband, being in love with him-being his wife.  Chaotic is the way I would describe our schedule-I am feeling so many conflicting feelings right now.  I don't like the Chaos-and I know that God didn't intend it to be this way.  I am eager to get started on a book we will be reading as a Church.  Making Room For Life-Trading Chaotic Lifestyles for Connected Relationships.  I just want a permanent change within me to take place.  I know it's not going to happen through a book- but maybe it can give me a little insight to what this is.  It's not just chaos around me-I am chaos.  I want to be more in line with my Heavenly Father-I want to be the example I am supposed to be-and I want to be healthy inside so I can be healthy outside.  I know it can happen in the Name of Jesus.  He has changed so much already-
So-here it is-my to do list.  Things that need to change.
I don't need a spic and span house-just clean house. 
Get healthy- I have been avoiding this for years-it's -in the words of Josefina the Wise- OUT OF CONTROL!
I need to be at peace with the past, let it go.  I don't have to forget-I just need to move on.
I need to control my YELLING!!!! 
Im ok-im not sad, depressed-I am actually quite happy with things right now-but there are just these areas that i can't quite grab a hold of.  All in good time.  I feel I am going to change...rather than I need to.  Does that make any sense?  Anyway-I am ranting now.  Good night, good night.  My love will be home soon.  Family time awaits...and a four mile walk!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment