Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello World!

I officially love the heat-well, maybe I don't love it but I definantly prefer it!  On my way to work today it started sleating-and I became a little freaked out- (yup, definantly a Texan)...so I got off the highway and called in to work-who would drive in these conditions???  Apparently everyone but me!  lol.  Motorist were passing me by like the sun was shining-which only freaked me out more!  haha.  Terrible driver!  So, I took cover at my Mother In Law's house until the sleat was completely gone.  The silly part is since I got off the highway it took me 30 extra minutes to get to my MIL's house...so by the time I got there the sleat was already subsiding.  Go Figure!  But-it's supposed to start up again here in a couple hours. 
I am loving being home...only when we are here it tends to get really...MESSY. 
Caleb is sitting on the table getting a hold of the Cheese Puffs I bought for the kids last weekend-
I can hear Isaiah sneaking cookies from the fridge-
and Layla is jumping on her bed.  *sigh*  I just love that we are all here-I feel calm-however messy my house may be.  :)






*the previous photos are reinactments of actual events. 

Caleb and His Best Friend Julian. 

Isaiah's Best Friend Juan Having Fun After A Win


NUMMMMMBBER 23! Michael Jord--er Isaiah Michael!

Julian and Daddy!


My favorite-it's so rare that this little diva isn't posing...



ALANA!!!!! 


My Flash Scared beautiful Maiah!!  Sorry Baby Girl!


We really need to get the back yard cleaned up-it looks like we grow weeds professionally!  Unfortunantly, the kids are sick...again-so it really wouldn't help even if it was weed free. 
AND  I need to stop forgetting my camera!  But thanks to my wonderful Uncle Randy and Aunt Monica who came to Isaiah's games and took pics for us.  They are so awesome!!!
Here is to anothe start to my bloggin....hello world!  I can only promise to TRY to keep up-life is pretty crazy sometimes-but I will try.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment