Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dreams of Summer...

I think I may have been milk drunk on that last post!!!  LOL.  :)  Well, there has definantly been some changes-things out of our control that will effect My wonderful hubby for a while.  I am happy to report that Our grandpa Rodriguez (who was diagnosed with cancer last month) is very well and quite possibly cancer free after surgery.   But with wonderful news comes sad news that I cannot elaborate on except for God is working on our family.  Yet again I have feelings come back-but I am not angry-just disappointed. 
On a lighter subject, Mike and I purchased our second Couch Set for our living room.  (The first broke-how does that happen)?  Anyhow-I am impressed with the speed of the delivery.  The couch-which is actually a sectional-arrived today at 10:30am-while I was at work.  I inspected them found a seam  that was coming undone and called the customer service number.  i am getting a replacement on the 2nd for that part of the sectional....pretty amazingly simple.  I am still surprised and happy with how easy it was!!!!  First they said that they would send a "TECHNICIAN" but after a one sentence argument-they said they would just send a new one.  WOW.  lol.
I hope that i can play with my camera this weeken-I love Easter.  Everyone in white and pastels-so beautiful!  I still need to buy the boys Easter outfits which is most likely going to be just a polo and khaki shorts.  :)  and cute little boy sandals. 
The kids have been playing outside so much-i don't even mind the dirt they track in RIGHT after I mop!  haha.  I noticed that there are only like 40 days of school.  I am so excited.  My angels are going to get so dark-tball, swimming, more tball-maybe some Sea World.  ;0)  Maybe some Ren, Piper, and Charly at Sea World....

2 comments:

  1. Sally, Im so glad to hear about grandpa Rodriguez(Is that Mike's grandpa?) And about the couch, perhaps you and Mike should just 'sit' on the next couch if you know what I mean...none of the other business, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! um-we decided against that too! :)

    ReplyDelete