Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Leaving America- it's only an ocean away.

There was a lot going on today. Isaiah woke up this morning with 104 fever, Layla woke up with an earache, and Caleb had vaccines at 10 am. So, after an hour at the Doctor's office we found out that Layla had an ear infection, Isaiah has a virus NOT the flu (THANK YOU JESUS)! and Caleb doesn't like to be stabbed in the leg, in fact he screamed. ay, yay, yay. All the meanwhile my dear friend Steven was on my mind. This was his last day in san antonio texas america. I am so sad, but so happy that he is finally going to be with his family. (His birth family as we have adopted him as uncle steven). :) I am reminded that true friendship is amazing, and to actually connect with someone beyond the surface is an incredible gift. I am also reminded that what is really important is love in life. The dishes can wait, the laundry can wait-time can not. Although I wish I had spent more time with my old friend, I am grateful for all the time we had. How grateful can I be to be a girl on a bus, singing for the Lord-and wanting to make a new friend. Thanks for not thinking I was crazy Steven, although I am sure it may have crossed your mind. Thanks for hanging out with us for Holidays, Thank You for loving the kids, thanks for EVERYTHING-camera included , thank you for becoming part of our crazy family. ;).  Steven jokingly says it's only 10000 miles away, only an ocean away-but the truth is it's really only an email away-a picture on facebook, a few days in the mail.  So, be careful LIN HUAPING.   I promise to write-besides how else are you going to practice your english???



Uncle Steven. 








Lets rewind to a couple weeks ago-Sai won his soccer game-we had fun at the zoo with sai's best friend Juan, Josefina and baby brother Julian-and layla falls asleep reading about baseball???


Isaac loving Caleb!


Sai at his game.


Sai posing at the Zoo.


Chillin in his ride....


Later on that night...Layla falls asleep reading about the dodgers??? 


sai and Simba

Caleb loving the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment