Friday, September 11, 2009

Morning Monster


This morning Layla woke up not just on the wrong side of the bed, but it seemed maybe she didn't get any sleep at all. She was on a rampage from the moment I said "good morning". After many attempts to wake her up I finally picked her up out of bed-so she told me she hates me and that I was a mean mommy. COME ON! Seriously? Fifteen minutes into my day and I was already beginning to lose my patience. Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Thats all I could say to myself. Anyhow I tried to stay calm but lost my cool after 30 minutes when she said she wasn't going to brush her teeth so her breath could smell in the brattiest tone. So yea, I yelled. Ugh! I don't remember being so defiant at such a young age!!! ;) Anyway, I finally grabbed her and hugged her- surprisingly she hugged me back then I got her out the door. Believe me that might have been pretty bad-but it could be worse. So, I promise Layla and Caleb share the same brain-not five minutes after she left I went to kiss and hug Caleb to Wake Up and he was in the worst mood. SHEESH! What's a mom to do? So I had a long morning, but a pretty decent day-THANK GOD FOR THE RAIN!!!! Although I hate driving in the rain, we needed it so much. Our grass was non existant-and the rain has made the days so much cooler than they were just a week ago. So, 9-11 has come and is about to be gone again. Mike is still working-I miss him. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment