Monday, September 14, 2009

A beautiful view with NIKON...

This weekend we had a going away get together for my dear friend Steven. ( He is going back to China). While throwing him at least a decent gathering was priority on my mind, we only invited a few important peeps...;) Steven-who is actually UNCLE Steven to my kids sat me down to give me a little going away present that was SO far from little!!!! As I tore the present paper I couldn't believe my eyes....a Nikon D 3000-something that I have wanted for so long!!!! Now, sorry my love (Mike)-but this has to be the present of the year....or maybe a few years!!! ;) Holy Cow, Steven managed to give us crystal clear memories for many years to come!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN STEVEN. So, sufficed to say-I am posting many pictures on my blog today....so ENJOY! I sure did...and thank you everyone who came-it was a good night!




***and yes-that is my Dad AND My Mom in the same house-I have such an amazing Mom, Dad, And Stepmom-A Little Girls dream can come true even as an adult! I love you guys so much!

Pictures at the top-  Layla and Addison decided to pull a Renee and put marker on in place of makeup....hahaha.  ;)  The guys...where were you uncle Randy????





                  Layla loves her popsicle!  Beautiful eyes!



Dad And Steve



Caleb Hanging Out



Addison eating some yummy cake!!!!



                    Caleb and my mama!



Uncle Steven-We are going to miss you!!!



Me!  Au Natural! 




I know!  He smiles just like my dad!




Elva, Steven, Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment