Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Hot Mess....

Maybe The kids Look More Alike Than I Thought
I just found these pictures-doesn't she look so cute!


Mike woke me up at 6:30am to inform me that our water heater was leaking....A LOT!!!!  So many things ran through my head-explosion, electricution, scalding.  All very serious, but the foremost on my mind was MONEY.  I walked into the garage to find water almost to the garage door.  Boxes that were on the floor looked mushy-ready for the trash.  I couldn't believe it-I wasn't amused to say the least.  Then I took a deep breath and just thanked the Lord in prayer that none of us had been hurt-water heaters are so dangerous, especially if something like this goes unnoticed for a long period of time.  So-Mike turned off the water supply to the house and I called into work. We started to clean out the garage box by box, bag by bag so we could call a company to come and fix the problem.  So, we got to spend the morning together, clean our garage completely, and learned something new about the upkeep (which is apparently important) of water heaters.  Mike was able to temporarily fix the problem which should hold at least until next pay period in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Sally! First Im so glad you guys are OK after that, second, run, dont walk and get a frame for those priceless pictures of Mike and Layla!!

    ReplyDelete