Monday, September 7, 2009

Flashback to August 24th


Sai all slicked up and ready for school

Ready, you can go now, Mom....

Walking, so anxous-


I love her so much!


First Day Of School- First Grade That Is!
So Layla's first day of school has come and gone. We had "orientation" last week which calmed a few of my anxieties about Layla's teacher. She seemed really intent on the kids learning their way-and finding that way which is both our jobs-which I am totally on board with. So now Layla and I have an hour everyday to ourselves so she can teach me what she is learning in school! haha. I am really looking forward to Isaiah's homework which will start in the next few weeks. Oh, BTW- Isaiah's transition is finally complete-he is officially a Pre-K-er. HOORAY! (Transition started with just having lunch in the new "classroom", then lunch and a nap, then morning lesson lunch and a nap...and so on until he was spending the entire day in his new classroom). Isaiah has already learned so much in just a the few weeks we have been working on letters-and now that he is in pre-k it can only help more, so that is exciting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment