Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Fun


Hi Addison!



Yes???


The Nanacita!



Addisson and her DAddy.


Isaiah is showing us how big the snake was....


Layla Posing For the camer as always!



Caleb looking at a dragon fish at the aquarium.

We have had Zoo membership cards since march of this year, and have gone maybe a couple times-which is SO CRAZY! The kids love going so much, and I promise their is something new that they are excited about every time. Caleb was so interested in everything that was going on around him-it was too cute to see his face when he was seeing something he didn't understand, something new. Which was everything! :) Crystal, Steve, Addison, and my Mamma went with us which was really nice since we haven't had a family day in a while. When we went to pet the goats Caleb was so excited-he wanted to lay with them, I think he thought it was my BF's dog which he totally adored-only the goats weren't too excited to have him trying to sit on them!! :) Caleb misses you Shelby!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Shelby misses you too Caleb!! BTW I cant believe how differnt Addison looks, I didnt even recognize her!

    ReplyDelete