Monday, January 2, 2012

My New Years Resolution?  To be a better, more rounded, present in mind, not thinking of work, or problems MOTHER.   My GOAL: Be Here-especially when I am here-and document daily by photo or blog.  It's pretty simple, homework, quiet time while mom makes dinner, dinner, craft time, bath time, reading time, prayer time, bed time. 
Today was day 1- Now, although I didn't get to make dinner here at the house as I had originally planned, we all ate our Mc Donalds as a family at the table.  Which is actually a first in a while.  Now for those who are out of my loop-Mike and I are seperated and have been for about 5 months now.  So, that being said-when I say as a family it was my 3 lovely kiddos and me.  After dinner was craft time which completely disinterested Caleb since we were making friendhsip bracelets. We opened up his new chalk board stand and he went to town drawing circles and asking how to draw letters.  I have to admit it was a very accomplished hour....Layla made a bracelet-sai decided he wasn't going to finish because he wasn't going to wear one anyway-and Caleb wrote his name for the first time.  It was a pretty amazing night.










and just some extras.....





No comments:

Post a Comment