Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back in the Groove...fresh window smiles....

What A weekend!  Isaiah has finally lost his first tooth!!!  I can't believe it!  We have always gushed about how beautiful Isaiah's smile is....and of course now he has a beautiful window in his too cute smile!  He was so proud...until Caleb got a hold of the cup that held Isaiah's cherished proof!!!!  It's gone...but not to worry...the toothfairy knows the EXACT moment a kid loses their tooth!  :) wink, wink.  Bubs (Isaiah) had come home on friday after school excited that he had a wiggly tooth...I thought for sure it would be out by next week...but nope...he wanted it OUT!  Poor bubs...doesn't even have a tooth to show off!  So unfortunantly I started to feel sick again...but this time my wonderful hubs came through with some GREAT homemade Caldo!  It's so  yummy- I am warming a bowl for me right now.
Isaiah's team played the last game of the season at woodlawn...so I took advantage of the photo op- it was such a beautiful day.  Layla had a friend with her which made for a good time to take some friendly photos too for her new photo album.  :)  Then it was off to BR's for some much needed sweet time-bubs hurt his finger during the game....
I am just happy that i finally got the camera back out. 
Mmmm..this caldo is soo good...so lets get to the pics so I can eat:
BEFORE
AFTER!!!  I LOVE HIS SMILE EVEN MORE!!!!
OF COURSE CALEB HAD TO  JOIN IN .....
Layla and Adri
and again
1st place in zone...city playoffs coming soon...
My little Princess..actually wore a dress today.

GREAT FRIENDS!

Caleb just went and sat down...too cute!
Layla's idea...she is such a ham..she loves posing for pics.
Kisses...but none of my ice cream!
Injured Bubs...(he jammed his finger)
Love it....grandma in the background.
The Bubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment