Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fast Pace, New Year.

Christmas has past, the New Year has come-and is already quickly passing. 
2011 has already proven to be fast paced.  I need to slow it down some- just not sure on how to do that.  First thing first-we had a lovely Christmas Eve at home with the kids promptly going to sleep at 8pm and waking up at midnight.  It was nice to be home and spend  the time with Michael and my family...in my PJ's! 
That is how it SHOULD be.  I think we are going to make that a new  tradition!  No matter where we are for Christmas I am going to have the comfiest PJ's on!  (I will make sure to wear decent ones if I go out of my own home).  The kids were all excited to put on there Christmas Pajamas-which we buy every year. 
This year Layla got a Pajama gown that had a matching gown for her doll Ashley.  (Which Rene MADE for her over two years ago)!  She loves this doll so much that she started to cry when I asked her to show everyone Ashley and her matching gown....because her hair is falling out!  Too adorable!  She said Ashley was embarressed-I can't help but love her compassion for her quiet longtime friend.
New Years was spent at my Uncle's House- nice and quiet.....we were home by about 12:45! 
This year also marks the first time had a close friend move away.  She was upset, but we have an address that hopefully layla can use to write often to her friend...we miss you marissa!!!!!

More pics to come. 
The kids took some Christmas pictures which I took at Citibank FREE.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment