Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer, Babies, Marriage and FUN

There is a lot going on! And I am so happy to say things are good, better than good-I am at peace. With my decisions, with myself, with Love, Life, Parenthood.....so let me recap anyone who doesn't know about what has been going on.....
Last week I had to make the decision to stay at home with the kids-it was a difficult decision that was made with much prayer and faith. Mike and I have a long hot summer ahead of us...mostly to save electricity..lol-but I am looking forward to the days of backyard play and fans-old school style.
A few weeks ago I got a call from my Beautiful Mother informing that I will be and auntie twice this year-
of course you already know that My sister Crystal is pregnant with her second baby which we now know is BABY MASON ANDREW FALCON. . .but we are now awaiting the arrival of another baby of which I secretly hope is a girl so I can satisfy my selfish need for baby clothes! My younger sister Emmy and Her fiance Cisco are expecting thier first Gift from Heaven. CONGRATS EMMY AND CISCO!
Last week was my sister Ruby's birthday-we all met for her birthday dinner and gathered around after as she was proposed to by her boyfriend Fernando-and she of course accepted. So-we have a busy couple of years ahead of us as they will be marrying in February of 2012 and most likely starting a family immediately after I am sure. :) CONGRATS RUBY AND FERNANDO.


ALRIGHT-SO I ACTUALLY STARTED THIS BLOG A COUPLE WEEKS AGO-How time flies when you aren't really doing anything! 
The summer has gotten off to a really great start-the kids are happy-I love my backyard-and we all enjoy keeping it tidy so we can enjoy it for the rest of the summer.  There will be pictures to come-I haven't been using the camera so much this week as I lost my backup memory card!!  Lots of photo ops missed-but there will be more to come!  Hopefully this weekend I will be getting some good prego pics of my beautiful sister Crystal.  I am soooo excited! 
Layla started a summer softball league-she loves it so much.  I never thought in a million years that my little princess would love a sport as much as she loves her dresses and play makeup!  I am so relieved!  Well-here are some pics in no particular order-there will be more to come!!!






Happy Bday Emmy-20 years old!
Emmy and Cisco
Sally and Mike @ Papsitos for Ruby's Bday.

Caleb eating some yummy Chocolate Cake.

Vero Got MARRIED!!!!  Congrats Woman!

Mom, Layla, and Sai

Happy Bday Ruby!!!! 

Mother's Day 2010

Crystal , Steve, and Addison

Caleb, Isaiah, Joshy, Layla, Jason.

.
Coach's Pitch Softball-Layla is amazing!

First Base-Ready to GO!

Practice, Practice, Practice!

I told Sai to say cheese...and he struck a pose!  He is difinantly related to Layla!!!

Caleb and Sai-Cutie boys.

Caleb in a purple shirt and green shorts???  Where is this kids MOM?

No comments:

Post a Comment