Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving, Christmas Soon

So Thanksgiving came and went-it was great.  So this blog is just going to give a list of a few things that I am THANKFUL for... beginning with my most wonderful Parents.  For the first Thanksgiving in my 28 years, I am Thankful, Grateful, Blessed to have the most wonderful gift of enjoying the company of all my parents for this Thanksgiving meal.  My mom, my dad, and my stepmom Elva gave me and my sister Crystal a wonderful gift this year-A complete family for Thanksgiving.  I LOVE YOU MOM, DAD, AND ELVA!  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
I am Thankful and GRATEFUL to my incredible Aunt Monica who hosted Thanksgiving at her home-(that includes you too, Uncle Randy)!  My Aunt and Uncle allowed 30+ extended family into their home to enjoy a delicous Holiday meal...kids included-(I know, I was worried-aren't they AWESOME)!
I am Thankful to the most understanding husband on Earth, Solar System, Universe!  I really don't think anyone else could put up with me!  :)
I am Grateful, and thank God for the opportunity to parent some of the most beautiful, crazy, fussy, wonderfully loving kids ever.....ever....ever. 
I have sisters that support me, listen to me, and help me keep my sanity in line-
I have a Best Friend that know me better than my husband...haha.
God has given me so much love, so much to be Thankful for...there is not enough time for me to list them all....

















So Christmas is coming soon...I have so many pictures to post-I will get some more on here later...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment