Sunday, August 2, 2009

Making The Band...(seriously we made them :)

I'm sitting here with my three incredibly talented children watching a home concert. Isaiah is playing guitar on a plastic fly swatter (never used for flies) while layla is vocals on a broken color pencil, and last not least caleb back up dancing while eating pretzels...well side dancing since he's really not backing them up but standing to the side jamming out. Saiah gets crazy on his guitar and slides on his back guitar in hand...whew! Today was a lazy day, but hardly boring! I pray that this week goes by quickly, smoothly. Goodness knows I had a nice start already!

1 comment:

  1. I love Layla's pose here! Actually Isaiah is rockin it too. Caleb looks like a hippy bystander with no shirt on LOL! I love these kids!! Oh and BTW couldn't finish the pics tonight, tomorrow Nate should be done transferring them to the desktop computer (where my editing power is =))

    ReplyDelete