Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sassy8 and the Spring Break, Break

Well, it's happened-Layla has turned into a preteen.....2 years before her due date!  We are officially in  unchartered territory, JUST WHEN we were getting our parenting skills down...... BAM!  Who just walked out of that house?????  I have to admit that I am weary, but ready.  We are trying oh so hard to understand the weirdness of loving your parents, but not liking them...yea, do you remember that?  She is out of the "I hate you" stage, but now her new line sounds like my old line-why don't you listen to me?!  Poor Layla, she is trying to discipline us-sorry baby girl, it's our turn!  Her birthday party was a score, all the girls had so much fun.  I was so tired by the end of the night....I actually fell asleep before they did! Our schedule was pretty intense....bracelets, games, eat food, eat very messy cupcakes, make pillows, 1am chocolate covered strawberries, 10am breakfast-you know the usual!  I am grateful that the girls weren't bored, and even more grateful that 12 noon was a perfect time for pickup!!!  GREAT!
Layla was happy....that is of course till we made her mad...lol.  Then all the cupcakes, bracelets, homemade strawberry pillows couldn't shield us from the wrath of Layla...pray for us!  ;)
Unfortuantly, I had to work for most of spring break, so the kids spring break really took place @ home.  We finally took a break from the Romo usual and went to a park that is TOTALLY NOT IN OUR NEIBORHOOD!    I was so nervous...100% sure that they had a guard asking for Proof of Mortgage!  It was a really great park, the kids had such a great time....and white mama really enjoyed the shade!  I am so feeling my age...you know your getting old when just watching a kid spin on a swing makes you want to hurl....seriously-I had to sit down!!!  (I blame morning sickness....it gives me that same feeling)!

The Girls Start The Party By Getting Dolled UP!



Addisons Sparkling cupcake

Sai didn't get a cupcake......poor bubs!!!

Super model Divas!  The Night was great...no mean girls allowed!

Morning Beauties

Yes-they colored  their own frosting, yes it was messy, yes it was GOOD!
SISTA FROM ANOTHA MOTHA!  ER...AUNTIE!

Aww, Caleb..... <3

and Caleb.... <3

My Bubs..  <3


He sparkles!

Bubs and KK-love, love, love them!

The Bunch

ugggg....wanna barf!  Can't even look at his pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment