Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vday and Dancers

Valentines Day Dance:  I was so excited when I heard that the kids were  going to have a Valentines Dance.  I was even more surprised to find out that Isaiah had a "date" planned!!  lol.  Unfortunantly, she didn't show up, but he danced anyway!  :)  The kids had so much fun, I was so happy to see that our children have my dancing genes.....right?  Caleb was a permanent dance partner in Layla's little dance group...which he abslolutely loved!  Isaiah was more of the lone dancer-but he definantly wasn't shy!
First Dance EVER!!!  Right before we walked in we decided to take a quick pick...I was truly excited!!  You understand don't you Ren!!!  :)

Naturally, a quick friends pick...before they got all sweaty and dance crazy....

Two hops two times...

All the way to the floor....

Cha-Cha .....

Come on Ride the Train....

Seriously right!!!  Caleb was definantly part of the group....

Im not really sure where the peace signs came from...but she looks so cute! 


1 comment:

  1. Oh.M.Goodness! Sally, it is SUCH a good thing these kids have the dancing gene cause that would be just terrible if they didn't...oh-uh! Looks like it was tons of fun!!! Oh I miss you guys! BTW I LOVE your header picture on top, so awesome lady...super proud of your photo skills!!

    ReplyDelete